• Oswego Valley ATV trails are now closed for the season. Thank you and have a safe Winter!
• The Hannibal Trail from railroad bed to Dad's diner parking lot on Rt 3 is closed until further notice (this includes access to Tops for now). Please no parking at Dad's so only gas available will be in Fair Haven at Bayside or West End Express. Officers are working on obtaining new permissions from landowners. One section of land has changed hands and one landowner has revoked permissions. Please do not ride in this area until further notice.
• 2017 January, February, March Newsletter
• Support Our 2017 Sponsors
• 2017 registration Form
• Please note: There isn't any gas at the Rathburn Road convenience store at this time.
• Support Senator Patty Ritchie’s ATV trail system bill. Click here for details
and to give your support.
The 'Go To' person now for stickers and applications other than the website and sending in, is Mike Blasczienski. Please give him a call at 315-806-1933 for further information.
• For Sale New Member Classifieds: View Here
• Current Club By-Laws -Download Here
• Current Code of Ethics -Download Here